Washing your hair should be an easy task, right? You just pick up the first shampoo and conditioner that looks good and done. Simple! Unfortunately finding the right shampoo & conditioner for your hair can require a little bit of research and thought. Think about it: fine hair, dry hair, curly hair, straight hair, color damaged, heat damaged, sun damage, dries too slowly, dries too fast, oily, needs more volume, thick and coarse...and the list goes on.
So how do you find a wash & go system with the best ingredients and that specifically target your hair concerns? At Verb, we've created several different lines to target these problems by making it as easy & customizable as possible. We believe that hair care should be made easy, but with the best ingredients in mind. We partnered with YouTubers who love hair care to show you just how good your hair care routine can be when you pick the shampoo + conditioner that's right for you.
But first, a few notes on Verb:
- All verb products are made without harmful sulfates, parabens, or gluten.
- Cruelty free + mostly vegan (w the exception of honey)
- All verb products (including shampoo & conditioners) are color safe.
- They say what they do and do what they say so it'll be easy to pick the right one for you - if you're ever confused just read the key words on the front of the bottles to help you choose what you need!
Volume Shampoo + Conditioner
- targets flat hair
- great for fine, thin and/or flat hair looking for volume!
Hydrating Shampoo + Conditioner
- targets dry hair to add moisture
- great for thick and coarse hair, especially you curly hair girls!
Ghost Shampoo + Conditioner
- great for all hair types, yes you read correctly, ALL HAIR TYPES!
- made with moringa oil for naturally moisturized hair
- will clean your hair but not strip it of its natural oils
- WEIGHTLESS! If you have trouble finding hair products that won't weigh your hair down, this is the one!
Looking for a Shampoo + Conditioner combo for beach waves? Check out our Sea Collection!
If you're still wondering which Shampoo + Conditioner is right for you, you can follow us at @verbproducts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and DM us your #hairprobs – we'll help you find the right one (or the right combo) for you!