Wavy hair, it's a true blessing (hello #hairgoals) and a curse at the same time. Between keeping your hair clean, styling your waves, dealing with frizz and making sure they hold more than a couple of hours, wavy hair girls know the struggle.
products made with natural
sea salt to amplify body for
soft, beachy waves
- Sea Shampoo and Conditioner are best for wavy haired humans looking to add some volume and bring out their natural waves.
- The texturizing shampoo and conditioner are also a great option for those who tend to have more of an oily scalp as the natural sea salt will help give an extra cleansing boost.
- Anyone looking to get volume.
- A great option for someone looking to air-dry in the summer as well to help give your hair all over body.
- Designed to add body, texture and enhance natural waves.
- Like all verb products, the entire sea collection is free of harmful sulfates, parabens, gluten, it's also vegan, cruelty-free AND color safe!
- Key ingredients include:
- Kelp – cleanses hair of excess oils and provides natural hydration
- Natural sea salt – adds volume and effortless texture
- Pro-vitamin B5 – moisturizes and smoothes dry hair, naturally thickens hair and adds body and hold while hydrating the scalp
- Sea water – protects hair from breakage and improves strand quality and restores minerals into damaged hair
Sea Shampoo + Conditioner:
First things first, let's get your hair clean! Sea Shampoo and Conditioner are designed to cleanse without stripping your hair of its natural oils. Like all shampoo and conditioners, start by lathering up your hair with the shampoo and rinse. Follow with the conditioner and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Gently run a brush through your conditioned hair to get rid of tangles and then rinse.
Tips + tricks for post-shower:
To keep waves intact, we suggest using a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair by scrunching your hair upwards. This way you can rid of the excess water in your hair without pulling on your hair by drying it with a regular towel. Once your hair is damp and not wet, you'll notice that your natural waves will already start to show. Here is an example from Naturally Curly:
For those that like to style their waves when their hair is wet, Sea Spray is the one for you! You can spray this all over the hair (although we recommend going from the hair around your ears to your ends). After that, scrunch your hair upwards from your ends. Do what feels right: scrunch and hold or scrunch quickly.
for soft, relaxed waves
and light, dry texture
Sea Texture Cream:
If you like a little more help from wet styling products, combine Sea Spray with Sea Texture Cream! Just a dab will do. Start by emulsifying in your hands until the cream turns from white to transparent, and then scrunch the ends of your hair upwards. You'll start to see your waves get more defined and once your hair dries, with a diffuser or air drying, it'll help define those waves.
sea texture cream
refreshes hair for instant
volume, touchable hold
and breezy texture
Sea Texture Spray:
Sea Texture Spray as one stylist called it is "if dry shampoo and hairspray had a baby." It's that perfect product to bring your flat waves back to life and add all the beachy volume. Once your hair is dry, you might find that some waves have fallen off the wagon. This tends to happen when you sleep on it, put it up on a bun or ponytail, etc. To make sure your hair holds those beautiful waves, use the Sea Texture Spray to add a little grit to your style, especially around those fallen waves. Apply Sea Texture Spray on the areas where you need hold the most and then, you guessed it, scrunch away!
sea texture spray
accentuate natural waves
with this summer inspired
hair care essential
Styling touch up tips + tricks:
On days 2 and 3 (maybe 4 and 5, we don't judge!) you can retouch your waves by applying small amounts of the Sea Spray and Sea Texture Spray on the waves that have come loose to keep it looking fresh! We created the Mini Sea Texture Spray and Mini Sea Spray so you can always re-apply on the go!
the same Verb products you
know and love, made mini
And that's it! You're ready to show off your natural, wavy hair to the world. Got any other questions we didn't answer? DM us at @verbproducts on IG or Twitter and we'll be happy to help!
More of a visual learner? Watch Kayce, Verb content girl, show you how she styles her hair with the Sea Collection.